Monday, March 12, 2012

Video Testimony

Watch the personal story of Bob and Eva who were told that Bob was going blind. Doctors said he could try a cornea transplant, but with much risk. After three transplants (one failed) He regained 20/20 vision in one eye and 20/40 in the other.

In this 10 year experience, a pivotal moment came for him when he surrendered over to God the "outcome" and just prayed for strength to make it through.

Both Bob and Eva describe how God answered the prayer and gave them strength - a strength that came through the many people, friends and family who helped them - as well as the 3 organ donors who made the greatest sacrifice so he could see.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Friends of Olivet:
This is to all the people of Olivet church, especially to all the people on the prayer chain. It’s hard to express my debt of gratitude for all your prayers over all these years.
God has really been watching over me because of your efforts. For all this I am truly grateful. I’d been having this struggle for more than 10 years and the folks of Olivet have been with me the entire time.
I had been more than willing to accept whatever God had in store for me. Clearly there were two efforts going on at the same time. The right hand didn’t know what the left hand was doing. I was praying for wisdom and understanding and for God to help me deal with my problem of not knowing how the recovery of my sight would be, or if it could be restored. The prayer chain of Olivet was praying for a healing. God saw fit to give me back my vision; He gave me the healing that the Church was praying for. He let me ramble on with my prayers for wisdom and understanding, but clearly He was listening to you, not so much to me. So in the end He gave me what I needed, not what I asked for.
To all you we offer a heartfelt thank you, and may God bless you all.
Bob and Eva Watson March 12, 2012

Anonymous said...

This has been a journey with a lot of good friends and family helping to get me to and from Johns Hopkins and other appointments. For all their help I will be forever grateful